Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Friday, July 16, 2010

You know what, F*&# "TGIF"



I hate the people who walk around in the morning saying "TGIF", talk to me when it is 6:30pm and I have a beer in my hand... Until then it is just another work day, it also doesn't help that I woke up thinking that it was Saturday which is impossible to recover from and makes it unrealistic to actually be a fuctioning human being... Spare me the "TGIF"... This picture will be me in t-minus 11 minutes, except I do not have a briefcase so my man-satchel will be hanging from the coat hook on the stall door instead. (Plenty of room on that hook since I never wear a coat to go to the bathroom, if I were the type to wear a coat in the bathroom I would probably also be the type to walk around at 8am saying "TGIF"... thanks anyway for that hook though)

No comments:

Post a Comment