Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 29, 2010

According to "Inception" star, Tom Hardy, All Actors Have Had Themselves Some Gay Sex


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298384/Inception-hunk-Tom-Hardy-admits-Ive-sexual-relations-men.html#ixzz0v021WfTI

Via Dailymail- Hollywood heart-throb Tom Hardy has revealed he had a string of gay flings as a teenager.

The 32-year-old Inception star, who is engaged to British actress Charlotte Riley, 28, and also has a two-year-old son with a former girlfriend

But asked if he'd ever had any sexual relations with other men, the broody actor said: 'As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for ****'s sake.

'I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me.

'I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life.

'A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine.'


Not that there's anything wrong with that... This is one of the Hardy boys right?... Not going to lie, I read the Hardy Boy books, those dudes were definitely playing tummy sticks off screen... In case Charlotte is having some doubts on the marriage to be, and fathoming trying to share a shoe closet with this dude.

Dear Charlotte,

Hey. How are you? I am well. I saw that piece in the Dailymail about Tommyboy, times is tough. Just reaching out to say "what's up", 'cause baby, baby, baby you know that you're meant to be with me and, unlike Tommy, I do not "definitely have feminine qualities" and I do not need "incredibily masculine" gay men in my life... You have my beeper number, hit it up.

XOXO
-Wingy

No comments:

Post a Comment