Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let's Talk About Roasts


(Took this photo out of Melon's wallet)
So Comedy Central has been running roasts for some time now, usually roasting people who have done at least some "good work" along with a shit ton of straight to DVD videos, etc, but they have recently been stretching. Roasting David Hasselhoff perplexes me, he literally hasn't done any good work, if he was really on Baywatch then I didn't notice him since their were way too many other things for me to be looking at on screen, and you could have cast me in Knight Rider and it would have had same fanfare since the car was the show... If I was Hasselhoff's agent I wouldn't tell David I got the call for this roast. Seriously, how will anybody be able to say with a straight face at the end of berating him that "hey davie, you know I'm just kidding and we love ya"... can't say "oh well atleast you're not an alcoho... oops" or hey "at least you're a good father... oops"... He is a cult hero, he took down chicks and Germans love what he calls singing... If I'm the Hoff, I dwindle off into the sunset and hope some college idiot starts a website ala Chuck Norris, where people make oneliners about how many chick Hoff could take down...

No comments:

Post a Comment