Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh How the Tables Turn



So I am at the bar the other night and I have this woman start hitting on me. As you can assume she was a cougar (if you don't know what a cougar is stop playing with pogs and read a newspaper), so she starts in asking about me, what I do for work, etcetera, etcetera.. So I ask her what she does, and she responds "Lactation Consultant", which after a couple seconds of doing some math calculations on my abicus, I started to smile because I realized that meant she worked with boobs. Then my mind started to wonder and think about a man being a lactation consultant, and that's when that smile turned to a frown, working with chicks that I don't know who are more hormonally unstable then usual with some awkward remainder belly. And while on subject of boob-ular occupations, I couldn't do plastic surgery either (can't handle jamming bags of water through some chicks armpit).... Conclusion: I am only interested and boobs for pleasure, NOT for business... That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment