Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shalom!


http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?ID=182914

Amar'e returning to his roots... Yep, he is visiting "the motherland" Israel. He's “so excited to be here,see all the important historical sites, learn Hebrew and to get a better understanding of my heritage."... He went on to say “I don’t really consider myself to be a religious person, but rather a deeply spiritual individual... I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development."

Two things: he is definitely the tallest Jewish person, right?... and he definitely has to use a king size bed sheet for the sheet he has to cut a hole in for sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment