Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Saturday, July 24, 2010

Times have changed



Do you ever go back and look at shit from when you were growing up? I was looking through some old stuff last night at my house, and I came across the middle school contact book that they handed out at the beginning of the year (basically a list of all the students and their phone numbers)... How outrageous is this photo on the cover? I did not draw this japanime shit, that's what they put on it... Is it just me or do this look like some angry asian version of the Fanz who's stalking this chick, scaring the shit out of her phone... He's blatantly aggressive and she is obviously checking the windows to make sure the Grease lightning dude isn't lurking... Second part of rant: There is no way they still do this in schools right? Kids are advanced enough nowadays they don't need to be encouraged with all this contact info, they already have sexting/bracelet prostitutes/dry humping... Back in my day we we're awkward as shit trying to dodge Dads over land lines, perfect the yawning-arm-around-the-shoulder-move, and even the one dude I knew who did have sex in middle school was playing that old school "just the tip" shit then freaked out and told me he was washing his dick off to prevent STDs for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment