Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hypocrite



There are a lot of things about people that I like to make fun of... a lot... But, there are certain things that we all make fun of people for doing despite EVERYBODY doing them. Obviously there is grey area, cooth is necessary but nobody is invincible so one day you're number might get called. Here are some off the top of my head:

1. Picking your nose
2. Pooping (having to in public places)
3. Singing in the car
4. Picking a wedgie
5. Smelling an armpit

Ipso facto, if I happen to be riding in a bus that pulls up next to you as your standing on the sidewalk oblivious to the world around you while you pull out a wedgie with one hand, digging deep for gold in your nose while belting Material Girl, I will not laugh at you. I will look at you, nod and acknowledge that this was your time to be that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment