Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, July 15, 2010

The worst day of the year


So it's not bad enough that it is baseball season, which means that highly entertaining sporting events on TV are few and far between, but yesterday (the day after the MLB all-star game) had zero athletic competitions to speak of. I was talking to my dad about it and how this date is the worst and the Esp-y's are a sad substitute for entertainment, to which he responded to me "there is womens USA vs Ghana U-20 soccer on Ch. 73"... after which I formally requested a paternity test... Anyway, three events that should be moved to or created for this date (events I may or may not tell people I'm watching)
1. NBA Alumni Game
2. Westminster Dog Show
3. NBA Draft
4. Rock n Jock full contact co-ed Football

1 comment: