Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Friday, July 16, 2010

I thought this was America



(http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/odd-news/naked-man-on-robertson/)


LA Weekly- Robertson Boulevard has a high-concentration of star power for the sightseer: Kitson and The Ivy, Paris and Lohan. But the street's high-end shoppers and paparazzi were treated to an extra eyeful on Monday when a man with his pants down put on a show, according to the website Weho Daily.

Weho News states the suspect allegedly threw a bottle and threatened people on the street, prompting an "assault with a deadly weapon" call to the LAPD. They reportedly took the man down about 5:15 p.m.


You've seen the news, everything is different now. In a world where we must wear seat belts, jaywalking is starting to be enforced and I can't talk on my phone while driving because the vast majority of asian women drivers cause accidents while yelling at people over the phone while weaving in and out of oncoming traffic; I have to draw the line somewhere.

I simply can't live in a world where I'm not allowed to have a couple adult beverages, put on some boots, a sweater and a pair of pants with no belt to go to a ritzy shopping center and hurl insults, and maybe bottles, at the wealthy customers. And you know what, if I'm too busy talking with both hands and swigging Jim Beam to not give a shit that my pants are around my knees, then so be it. After all, god dammit, this is America.

No comments:

Post a Comment