Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Your BFF from the Internet, Me, Needs Your Help


Once upon a time, there was a real estate agent in New Jersey named Jimmy Maul (RIP). Jimmy was a veteran of the biz, and well-respected by any and all. Jimmy had gained my respect because not only did he wear an eye-patch but he also had the slogin "Keeping an Eye on Real Estate for You"... I CANNOT find a picture of this man on the internet, despite the fact that it was all over the place back in the day. I need your assistance in finding this man's picture (email: lowfivesemail@gmail.com).

'the fuck good is the internet if you cannot find a picture of a deceased real estate agent named similar to "Mawl" who wore an eye patch and took a personal cheapshot at himself stating he was "Keeping an Eye on Real Estate for You".... Am I right or am I right?... Anyway, he did pass away a while back, I guess the bear who mawled his eye finally got the rest of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment