Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Friday, July 23, 2010

Do You Smell What the Rock is Cooking?

I do.While in the "library" doing some "paper work" I happened to be reading the latest issue of Maxim Magazine, which is what guys do. in the magazine was a brief interview with Dwayne, don't call me "The Rock," Johnson. His responses to Maxim's generic interview questions were funny and witty that they had me rethinking my not-for-profit, amature funny guy for hire, part time blogger life style.

When asked "How does Dwayne Johnson pick up a lady?" he fired back with (while giving the people's eyebrow, most likely), "I am direct and firm. I just walk right up, introduce myself, ask her what her name is , and then say, 'you look beautiful, and I'm the tongue-wrestling champion of the world. Would you like a shot at the title?' And generally the deal is sealed." Not the response one would expect from the star of films such as; The Game Plan, The Tooth Fairy, and Race to Witch Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment