Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Friday, August 13, 2010

Trick Not Treat



So this was in the fridge at work yesterday afternoon, and I had to do a triple-take when I saw it because this doesn't happen. People don't put leftover food up for grabs in office places, it just doesn't happen... People guard their lunch time food/leftovers like cavemen used to guard a fresh kill... So what is wrong with this? Did someone find a hair in it and not want to do harm to the starving people in Africa by throwing it out, so they pawn it onto an unsuspecting victim?... Did someone get fed up with my "wise"-cracks and strategically place a poisened quesadilla into the fridge knowing full well that my weakness is mexican-themed lunch platters??... Well I, for one, am not falling for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment