Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, August 12, 2010

It Aint About One Player



I'm a struggling bears fan, which is similar to being a recovering alcoholic... I had some good times a couple years ago but lately shit has sucked... I hated Rex Grossman, I do not like Jay Cutler, I really do not like Mike Martz; and even if they won the Superbowl this year I would be still be fed up with them... After watching this video off of the world wide web because I'm too cheap to buy HBO, I am ready to be a Jets fan... I can get on board with Rex Ryan, I could do without Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes but can get behind some David Harris, D'brickashaw Ferguson and (hopefully) Revis... Fuck it, after that speech I'm ready to go on the field and play for Rex Ryan, even though I'd spend from age 35 'til death in a wheelchair with some knawed up fingers and an ever-blinking eye.. J-E-T-S, Jets Jets Jets

No comments:

Post a Comment