Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alright, You Win



So today has been interesting... I was late to work because a house that I drive by near work on my way into the office burnt down. The house was a ticking time bomb, the house had already been drooping and the bro's that live there spend all day everyday on their porch in jean shorts and old jerseys crushing keystone's... Then as I sit at my desk doing tantra breathing trying to stop myself from sweating from when I ran up the stairs trying to make up time... Then once I quelled the flow of sweat I got myself a cup of coffee cause I was so tired from tossing and turning all night, proceeded to sip it and burn my mouth while spilling it on myself... So now I'm sitting at my chair with a huge coffee stain that is drawing raised eyebrows cause these are dark colored pants... I'm about ready to chalk this day up as a loss and walk home, since at the rate I'm going I would probably get in a car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment