Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Friday, August 13, 2010

Do You Have Milwaukee's Best on Tap?



First of all, I was WAY too close to this guy to be taking his picture with my phone that it is impossible to turn off the shutter sound on when taking said picture... But this is what I do for you people... I kept looking around for help when this 30ish year old guy came in to the bar, I felt like I needed to laugh, cry or hug him because this man is living the dream, well at least a dream... What you cannot see is that besides the man-mane he has, he is rocking a "Jesus Loves You" t-shirt" which has "But the rest of us think you're a douchebag" in small print underneath... Cherry on top was him throwing some oollllld school pick-up lines at the middle-aged bartender... I was speechless for the longest time, which almost never happens to me, until I finally came up with the perfect comment when I said to him "Dad?, is that you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment