Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Student Becomes the Teacher?




Dina Lohan, mother of my favorite ginger Lindsay Lohan, tells Matt Lauer in an interview that Lilo is thinking of opening her own rehab center. I mean, that makes sense, who better to run a rehab then one of its most frequent visitors? Lindsay must have NA meetings down to a science by now. and those 12 steps... forget about it. I mean its nice of Lindsay to want to help others, but come on, we all know there is a little selfishness behind this adventure. just think of the discount she'll get from owning her own facility. and how would the press be able to differentiate between Lindsay checking in to rehab versus clocking in for work?

Lets not concentrate just on rehab here though. We can make this a complete celebrity run mental wellness destination. Lindsay on alcohol and drugs, John Rocker on celebrity sensitivity training, Kanye West on race relations and public speaking, and Ryan Leaf on handling the pressures of fame.


Why can't you just let me
Do the things I wanna do
I just wanna be me
I don't understand why
Would you wanna bring me down
I'm only having fun
I'm gonna live my life
but not the way you want me to

No comments:

Post a Comment