Welcome...... bitch

Home of sports insight, sociological commentary, and rants.






Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Breaking My Silence

Its been a few weeks since my last blog and I'm sorry. September has been a tough one since my government paid vacation has come to an end and I have in turn been working a tedious 35 hour work week. But enough about me and on to the subject of this post, Mike Vick.

Michael Vick, the man that some small publication, Forbes Magazine, named the most hated person in sports, was just named the starter of the Philadelphia Eagles. Don't mistake my admiration for Vick as acceptance for his involvement in his dog fighting ordeal. However, when I found out the Eagles signed him when he was reinstated in the NFL, I was excited. It is no secret what Vick brings to the football field and he is one player that can singlehandedly change a game when he is on the field. It seems I'm not the only one that feels this way about Vick. According to a ESPN Sportsnation poll, 87% of over 99,000 people polled agree with Andy Ried's recent decision to start Vick over Kolb.

From most hated person in sports to starting quarterback of the Eagles and, as Reid puts it; "playing out of his mind." all i can say is enjoy the ride...






He's still got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment